Windows spotlight quiz recurso
Windows Spotlight is a feature of the Windows 10 operating system that will show you images from the Microsoft Bing: homepage and let you vote if you want to use one of these images for a lock screen background. This allows Windows Spotlight to create a lock screen look for each user’s preference.
Windows Spotlight is a feature included by Microsoft in Windows 10 by default. Windows Spotlight automatically downloads images and ads from the Bing search engine and displays them on your Windows 10 lock screen.
- On the taskbar, in the Search field next to the Start button, type Lock Screen and then press the Enter key.
- In the PERSONALIZATION window, under Background, click the down arrow and then click to select Windows spotlight.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the PERSONALIZATION window.
- Simultaneously press the Windows logo + L keys to lock the screen.
- In the upper-right corner of the Lock screen, place the mouse cursor over the Like what you see icon and you will be given two options:
- I like it! – Click this option if you like the image displayed, want to keep it as the background, and want to see similar image options to choose from in the future.
- Not a fan. – Click this option if you do not like the background image and want to see more image options.
- Windows Spotlight will remember your preference, and over time, provide you new image recommendations base on your selections.
Does Windows Spotlight change daily?
The Windows Spotlight images on your lock screen are pretty awesome. They change daily but there is no way to dictate how often Windows 10 will get a new Windows Spotlight image for your lock screen. You might actually be stuck with the same image for days on end if Windows 10 doesn’t refresh the image.
Where are Windows 10 Background pictures taken?
How to Fix Windows Spotlight Not Working
- Check the network connection.
- Stop the Windows Spotlight Service.
- Re-register the Windows Spotlight service using Powershell.
- Reset Stoplight settings.
- Delete Spotlight files.
- Turn on Microsoft Edge.
- Force Windows update.
- Update device drivers.
How do I find Spotlight in Windows?
With a PowerToys module called PowerToys Run, you can press Alt+Space and see a quick pop-up search bar appear from anywhere in Windows 10. Once it appears, you can search for applications and documents and run or open them quickly.
How do I save a Windows spotlight image?
Just click Start and then choose Settings (or hit Windows+I). On the Settings screen, click Personalization. In the Personalization window, select the “Lock screen” tab and then on the Background drop-down menu, choose “Windows spotlight.”