Windows 11 media creation tool
- Check Compatibility
- Go to the Windows 11 Specifications page and scroll to the bottom until you see the Check for compatibility section
- Click the Download PC Health Check App
- Open the app and click the Check now button
- A message will tell you whether or not your PC meets the requirements
- Download the Media Creation Tool
- open Microsoft’s Download Windows 11 page on any compatible computer
- You can use the Installation Assistant, installation media, or a disk image (ISO file).
- Scroll down to the Create Windows 11 Installation Media section and click Download Now.
- Choose Media Type
- During the setup process, you’ll be asked to accept the license terms
- And then confirm the language and edition for Windows 11.
- Click Next(ALL STEP).
- Click Finish to close the Media Creation Tool.
- Update to Windows 11
- Sign into Windows 10 on that PC and insert the USB drive or DVD into the computer.
- Browse to the files on the USB drive or DVD and double-click the setup.exe file.
- Click Next, accept the license terms, then click Install.
- Windows 11 runs the upgrade and then reboots.
- Sign in, and Windows 11 should be up and running.
Download Media Creation Tool Windows 11
|Version||MediaCreationTool Windows 11|
|Download Link||Download here|
How to Create Windows 11 Bootable USB Using Media Creation Tool
- You can use a usb installation media to install a new copy of windows
- Perform a clean installation or reinstall windows
- Create a windows 11 bootable usb
- Using microsoft media creation tool
- To create installation media
- Go to the windows 11 download website
- See link in below
- Click download now under windows 11 installation media
- The media creation tool will download
- Launch the media creation tool
- Click accept
- Click next when prompted to choose a language in addition
- Insert a usb flash drive if it is not already inserted
- Select usb flash drive and click next
- Select your drive if there is more than one connected
- Click next
- The program will now download windows 11 and write it to your USB flash drive
- Click finish
- Remove the usb drive from your computer
- Going forward if you need to install or reinstall windows
- You can connect the drive to a computer and reboot it.
Windows 11 media creation tool download
⚠️ We respect trademarks, logos, brand names, products, and services of other parties. All data and information provided on this site are for educational purposes only.
⚠️ Howtogethelpinwindows.com is independent and not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation.
⚠️ Microsoft & Windows 10 are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.