Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit Installation Process
- Go to the ISO file on the website.
- Then, get a USB drive with 16 Gb space at a minimum.
- Also, using Rufus, you can make the Pendrive bootable.
- Then, select Windows 11 ISO file and launch the Rufus file which you downloaded.
- Keep the settings at default.
- Then, your USB Drive will have a flash of Windows 11.
- Now, you have to plug the drive wherever you want to install Windows 11.
- In the next step, you have to restart your PC.
- Then, choose the Boot Device Options option.
- When you press the enter button now, the installation process begins.
- Then, you have to choose your language, keyboard input method, and time.
- Now, install the file.
- Also, you will see the ‘add product key’ bar. You have to opt for ‘I don’t have a product key’.
- To install, select the Windows 11 edition.
Links For Windows 11 New Version Download
|Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit||Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11|
(From Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10)
|Download App To Check PC Compatibility||Download Here|
How to download the Windows 11 Insider Preview build
- 1. Make sure you’re running a licensed version of Windows 10 on your device, and that you’re an administrator on the device. Register to join the Windows Insider Program if you haven’t already. Or sign into your Windows Insider account. Click Start flighting.
- 2. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Click Get Started.
- 3. Under Pick an account to get started, select + to connect the Microsoft account you registered with and continue.
- 4. Follow the instructions
5. Review the Privacy Statement and terms, and click confirm. Click Restart Now.
6. After restarting, make sure your data settings are correct so you can download preview builds. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback, and make sure the Optional Diagnostic Data switch is flipped to On.
7. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Click the Check for updates button. You should see the latest Insider Preview build based on the settings you selected.
How can I download Windows 11 for free?
Press “Update & Security” and make sure you’re on the “Windows Update” tab (look on the left panel). Click “Check for Updates” on the top of the screen. If it has rolled out to your PC, you should see something like “Windows 11 feature update.” Click “Download and install.”
What’s the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.