A2hosting Node.js Hosting. Fastest. Easiest. Most Reliable Best Node.js Hosting Solution. Each of our web hosting solutions are fine-tuned, blazing fast and are ready for you! Choose the high-speed package tailored for your needs.
- 40% Faster CPU Performance
- 2X Faster To First Byte
- Can Handle 9X More Traffic
- 3X Faster Read/Write Speeds
If you’re looking for a hosting provider where you can deploy applications using Node.js,choose A2 Hosting. one of the first companies to offer Node.js Hosting
a2hosting nodejs Hosting Guides
- How to create a Node.js application with cPanel using the Node.js Selector
- Configuring a Ruby on Rails application on a shared hosting account
- Using the Application Manager to deploy applications with Passenger
- Using SELECT INTO OUTFILE in MySQL
- Troubleshooting MySQL definer issues
- Installing a LAMP stack on an Ubuntu server
- Node.js application error message: “Cannot GET” URL
- Installing and configuring Flask on a Linux shared hosting account
- Installing and configuring the AWS
Best Reasons to Choose a2hosting nodejs for Your Next Web Development Project
- 1. It Enhances Development Speed and Flexibility
- 2. The Learning Curve Is Short
- 3. Node.js Has a Rich Ecosystem of Modules
- 4. You’ll Benefit From Easily-Shareable Components
- 5. It Produces High-Performance Web Applications
- 6. Your Development Will Be Supported By a Thriving Community
Reasons to choose Node.js for your next web development project. It provides:
- Enhanced development speed and capability
- A short learning curve
- A rich ecosystem of modules
- Easily-shareable components
- High-performance results
- Support from a thriving community
Clone your Node project using Git into your hosting.
- Search and click on “Git Version Control” in your cPanel
- Click on Create
- Make sure to have the “Clone a Repository” toggle on
- Enter your git repository’s clone URL and enter a suitable Repository Name. It could be the same your git repo name.
- Make a note of the “Repository Path”. You can change this too, but just make sure to copy this.
- Click Enter. This will clone your repository on to your hosting under that given Repository path.
a2hosting nodejs app setup on hosting
Once you are inside the Cpanel,
- Search for “Setup Node.js App” and select that.
- Click on “Create Application”
- “Application Root” should be your Repository Path from the previous step
- “Application URL” should already hold your domain name.
- “Application startup file” must basically point to the js file which creates the server.
– If you have server creation in app.js, just enter app.js
– If you created your node server using the Express framework, then it should “./bin/www”
- Click on “Create”. This will start the node app and should reload the page, with a “Detected configuration file” section. This should detect your package.json (packaje.json should be in the root folder of your repo)
- Click on “Run NPM install”. This is basically installing all your npm packages listed in your package.json
- Click on “Restart” and Voila! your website should be up and running.
Best & cheap a2hosting nodejs 73%off sing up now